Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #4



               Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices 3)- Cassandra Clare
     Hey Romantics and not only! The cover of the third and final book of the infernal devices was revealed yesterday with the help of the fans who where tweeting non-stop so they can see...Tessa!? I'm guessing. I thought this was a great opportunity for a waiting on wednesday even though the book doesn't come out until March 19, but anyway I'm really excited and I bet all the cassie fans are too.
      Also you can now follow me on twitter and get all the new posts. @sc_emily and do not forget to follow and share and of course comment! I wanna now what do you think of Clockwork Princess and since we are talking Cassandra Clare, what do you think of the Dark Artificies????
 Romantic Kisses!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fresh from the cover reveal! I'm totally waiting for this book as well! I flove Tessa! I wonder who she'll pick in the end? eeek

    My WoW picks

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh from the cover reveal! I'm totally waiting for this book as well! I flove Tessa! I wonder who she'll pick in the end? eeek

    My WoW picks

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower, I will need to check out this book! I'd love a follow back at http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete