Monday, May 7, 2012

Beautiful Creatures Movie

 Hey my romantic readers! I've been gone for a while and I'm really sorry. But the news I've got today are sooooo big that I'm gonna make it up to you for my disappearance with just a post.
 Obviously it's about the "Beautiful Creatures" series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. It's not my favourite series to be honest but I like it and I was excited when I heard that it's being made into a movie. And today I have some news for you about this movie, old news that you may have heard and new news!
 The new news is a picture of Ethan (Alden Ehrenreich) and Lena (Alice Englert), in which they are both really sweet. Don't you think?
 The old news now. After I saw this pic, it came to me that if there were already pictures from the movie, the whole cast must already have been selected, so I searched and I give you the list...
 Ethan Wate- Alden Ehrenreich
 Lena Duchaness(rhymes with rain)- Alice Englert
 Amma- Viola Davis(OMG!!!)
 Ridley Duchaness- Emily Rossum(hmm... we'll see)
 Macon Ravenwood- Jeremy Irons
 Mrs. Lincoln/ Sarafine- Emma Thompson(OMG!!!)
 Larkin- Kyle Gallner
 Aunt Del- Margo Martindale
 Genevieve Duchaness-Rachel Brosnahan
 Savvanah Snow- Tiffany Boone
 Emily Asher- Zoey Deutch
 Yay! don't forget to comment, follow and share romantic souls!

1 comment:

  1. I am not so into romantic but I do read it sometimes. I love your header! So lovely! XD
    New follower! Check out my blog sometimes!
    Books With Marshmallows

    ReplyDelete