Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hunger Games Interviews

 I decided to make a post with all the recent interviews that involve the hunger games. If I try to make seperate ones I'm probably gonna end up having a million posts only today. So here it goes...

Well, as you know the tour for the promotion of the hunger games movie has started, first stop was L.A. I tried to find videos with the whole interview, but they all had much screaming and were blury or you couldn't see the cast, but I found this part of it on clevver tv and it's descend.



Next is this video from districtsugar, Jennifer, Liam and Josh are talking about the fame the movie is gonna bring on the 2 boys.


Then we have Josh talking on AMC. In case you haven't noticed I am a big Josh Hutcherson fan so I'm gonna post interviews that Josh is in. If you are interested in any other person of the cast, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
 I'm gonna leave you for now my tributes, enjoy the videos and don't forget to follow and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment