Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey... wait...what do we call "The Hunger Games" fans? Tributes? Anyway, I just found on Clevver Tv the tv spot for the Hunger Games movie on a good quality and I felt I should share it with all of you fans out there. I also wanted to tell you that we really need some followers so please if you are a follower and like the blog share it. And if you are not, follow to get all the new posts.
And don't forget to comment. I really wanna know what you think of this tv spot, the hunger games movie in general or anything alse relative or not. Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen some people call themselves Tributes.

    I'm also can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I'm sure it's gonna be an amazing movie!

      Delete