Sunday, October 23, 2011



   Needless to say how excited I am for the Hunger Games movie! So as all of us crazy fans are looking forward to March 23 2012, there is an Mtv interview that keeps getting delayed. Kara Warner of mtv keeps apologizing on her tweets that the production is holding the interview. Why? Nobody knows for sure. What is it that Josh Hutcherson said?  We will know once the interview is out and I'm gonna post it first thing here. Kara Warner although clued on some announcement...!
   And because I haven't write in a while, I should probably inform you that there is a Hunger Games short film about Finnick and Annie. I don't know much details because me, myself just find out about it. Here is a first picture of the set. Enjoy! And don't forget to comment follow and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment