Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mix Post!!!

Hey Everybody! Today I decided to publish a post about everythink new and everything that I forgot to mention in previous posts. That's why we have a really long post today so get ready. Just to get an idea about what this post, here is what I have for you; Dark Swan, Bloodlines, Jace, Hunger Games and Jamie Campbell Bower.

This is the US cover of the 4th book in Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead, Shadow Heir. I have to admit that I didn't really like the 3rd book, Iron Crowned, but I'm hoping that maybe it'll get better 'cause I'm a big Richelle Mead fan. I just have to wait until January to find out!


Ok, so maybe I'm a little late posting this, but I'm still posting it just in case some of you missed it. Richelle Mead posted a challenge for her fans and since it resulted in success the reward was the original chapter of Bloodlines. It's in 3rd person and in Adrian's point of view and I have to admit I prefer it from the final 1st chapter with Sydney( you can find it here ).So you can read the Adrian chapter here and compare it.





Jace! So Cassandra Clare just posted that if Jace win against a fairy dude I don't know, she is going to release an outake from City of Lost Souls and the Manor House scene from City of Glass from Jace's point of view! SO please,please Vote!




















                        Some new photos of the Hunger Games movie came out and they are stunning. You can see Katniss and Gale in the woods, and Peeta out of the bakery store. Josh Hutcherson said that he and Liam Hemsworth are real friends and that he had to hit the gym so he would look more like Peeta.
Jamie Campbell Bower finaly broke his silence about Jace in an interview with the UK magazine SciFiNow. He talked about Camelot which I'm watching at the time and I'm really loving and he also said a few things about The Mortal Instruments. Here is the excerpt from the article:
What can you tell us about playing Jace Wayland in the forthcoming adaptation of The Mortal Instruments?
“We’re looking forward to start shooting in January. What I can say is that I’m incredibly lucky to play this part, and for them to cast a Brit in this role is a bold call. I feel like I owe a lot to the people who are fans of the books, so at the moment I’m knuckling down and trying to get my head around who this guy is.”     Please don't forget to Follow, Comment and Share! And if you got any ideas for future posts I'm looking forward to get them!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch the Hunger Games! :D I hope they don't ruin it though! Thank for adding me on Goodreads and such! I'm a new follower! If you need a blog layout I don't mind customizing one for you! :D

    Here are some layouts I did for other book bloggers Blog Layouts

    Naj
    Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I checked your blog layouts. Wow!!! You are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete