Wednesday, July 6, 2011

City of Lost Souls

Ahh! JaceSo Cassandra Clare posted 2 teasers from City of Lost Souls and I'm so totally excited! If you havent'd read City of Fallen Angels you'd better stop reading right now. In the first teaser is Jace and I'm guessing Clary and in the second one is Magnus talking probably to Alec. Not that I don't love Magnus and Alec, but I have to admit that it's the first teaser I'm loving. Here they are!

1) He reached her and held his hands out; she took them, and let him pull her to her feet. His pale gold eyes searched her face. “I want you with me,” he said. “But I want it to be your choice. Once we go, there’s no coming back.”
2) “I know about parabatai,” said Magnus, an angry, dark undercurrent to his voice. “I’ve known parabatai so close they were almost the same person; do you know what happens, when one of them dies, to the one that’s left —?”
What do you think? Any guesses about what's going to happen? Here is also a link to Jace's letter to Clary  from City of Glass. Please COMMENT, FOLLOW and SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment